Explore exciting job opportunities as a Process Owner at ABB in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Ideal for job seekers.
About the job
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Process Owner and will be part of Motion business area for System Drives division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to R&D Team Lead and will be responsible for collaborating in an international environment with R&D, product management, sales, external supplier and other stakeholders to develop, maintain and continuously improve the product models that support our CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) processes for Medium Voltage Drives.
- Setting up the medium voltage drives product models in our new CPQ solution according to concepts defined
- Maintaining and continuously improving the product models. Taking part in improving the configuration model management process
- Interacting with different stakeholders to acquire the relevant input for the model corrections and enhancements
- Making sure documentation and configuration model are aligned and up-to-date, data model is properly tested and released
- Interacting with end user or customer to get feedback on identified development areas of the process
- Prioritizing the developments based on user and customer value and building business case for process changes
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 8 years’ of relevant experience
- Experience in successfully leading geographically dispersed and diverse teams with ability to promote a team environment
- Experience in CPQ (Configure Price Quote) field is a plus
- Hands on experience in object-oriented programming(C# .NET) is preferred
- Proven performance as process owner in a complex, global organization with internal and external interfaces
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders to support proposed strategies, process improvements and operational decisions
More about us
ABB System Drives is a global supplier of high-power, high-performance drives, drive systems and packages for industrial processes and large infrastructure applications. With our industry leading technology and global support, we help our customers, partners and equipment manufacturers with asset reliability, performance improvement and energy efficiency in mission critical applications. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We all together make the difference for our customers every day.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning
Work model: on site
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- انقر للمشاركة على فيسبوك (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر للمشاركة على X (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على تويتر (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر للمشاركة على Mastodon (فتح في نافذة جديدة)