Seeking experienced Sales Operations Officer in Amman, Jordan. Join Thunder Supply now! Perfect opportunity for job seekers. Apply today!
Sales Operations Officer
About the job
Thunder Supply will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based/face-to-face interviews with our hiring teams. Communications will always be conducted by thunder-supply.com domain names.
About Thunder Supply:
Thunder Supply is a leading Procurement and Supply Chain services provider, based in Iraq, Jordan, and Dubai.
We provide Sourcing , Procurement and Supply chain services to our clients in the Oil and Gas industries.
We continuously explore and develop new ways to make the Supply Chain process easy and simple for our Clients.
About the role:
Your primary responsibility is to review all tenders, ensuring technical and commercial compliance before submission to customers, and identifying discrepancies. Additionally, you will be accountable for category and conversion rate analyses of tenders/orders. Furthermore, your role includes preparing weekly reports on the progress of sales targets and the sales team against their set targets and KPIs.
What you will work on:
- Tender Review: Review all tenders, ensuring technical and commercial compliance, Identify and address discrepancies to guarantee error-free and to ensure that submitted tenders are in line with customer expectations.
- Category and Conversion Rate Analysis: Perform category analysis of tenders/orders to identify trends and opportunities for improvement and Analyze conversion rates, providing insights to optimize the success of tender submissions.
- Weekly Reporting: Prepare comprehensive weekly reports on sales target progress, highlighting achievements and areas for improvement and Track and report on the sales team’s performance against set targets and KPIs to ensure sales are on track.
- Tender Preparations: Prepare calculations and technical and commercial offers as needed, supporting the Sales & Operations Director.
- Sourcing: Source and qualify vendors when necessary to ensure an effective and reliable pricing.
- Continues improvement: Collaborate with the Sales and Operations Director in order to provide insights for strategic decision-making and contribute to continuous improvement through analysis.
Your Areas of Expertise:
We welcome applicants from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Below gives you a sense of how we’re thinking about what you’ll need to be successful in the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Data analysis, sales operations or bidding.
- Experience in O&G is a plus but not required.
- Must Strong analytical skills and similarity with analysis tools and methods.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Excellent Knowledge in ERP system SAP B1 software is preferred.
- Attention to details is a must.
- Nice to have any certification or training in the same field.
You’ll love working here because:
- The Compensation. We believe in recognizing and rewarding the valuable contributions of our team members. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary and performance-based bonuses/or commission based on team member and company performance.
- The Benefits. Thunder Supply provides health insurance fully covered by the company to you, your spouse, and up to three children. We also provide a life insurance and a permanent partial disability due accident insurance, and a cancer insurance.
- Level Up is one of our core values, so we strive for continuous improvement of our systems and processes, and offer regular and diverse learning opportunities to our team members, empower our team to grow and excel in their roles and we encourage them to develop others along the way, in order to improve and grow the company.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
- Working with the biggest names in our industry (Customers and Partners).
- Our Values:
1. Level up
• Growth mindset: We take the initiative to seek out learning opportunities independently.
• Develop champions: We recognize and invest in our people.
• A will to win: We are hungry for success, committed, holding each others accountable, and a focus on results.
2. Compassionate about each other:
• We respect each other.
• We care, present and there for our team members and for each other.
• We cultivate and nurture trust in business relationships and embrace a management approach built on trust.
3. Costumer Focus:
• We treat our customers with passion, providing the best-in-class solutions and services.
4. Psychological Safety:
• We support and encourage the openness in the working environment where people are encouraged to speak up, engage in healthy conflict, share their thoughts & concerns, give and receive feedback.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Thunder is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, and marital status.
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- انقر للمشاركة على فيسبوك (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر للمشاركة على X (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على تويتر (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر للمشاركة على Mastodon (فتح في نافذة جديدة)