Seeking a talented Regional Manager for TekSynap in Ibb, Yemen. Join our team and make a difference in the region. Apply today!
About the job
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- The Regional Manager will oversee Site Managers, Install Technicians, project deployment schedules, Site Manager/Install Technician training, and subcontractor onsite installation coordination.
- Day-to-day management of Site Manager and Installation Technician tasks
- Contract deliverables
- Conduct customer operational meetings
- Develop and submit internal and external customer reporting
- Manage Purchase Orders and financial tracking
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Experience with Wireless projects
- Experience working in hospital environments
- Experience with large/complex nationwide projects
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership Experience
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Works to influence project eam leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches
- Utilizes expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced principles, and concepts
- Develop and present meeting materials such as PowerPoint presentations, schedules, diagrams to customers
- Must be flexible to work semi shift work/non-standard hours
- Must have or be able to pass the Veterans Administration Background Investigation
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Must complete and pass two stage TB testing
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must reside within the continental United States
- U.S. Citizen
- PMP Certification
- BICSI Certification
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
We are seeking a Regional Manager to join our Wireless team supporting the Department of Veteran Affairs.
T ekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. “Technology moving at the speed of thought” embodies these principles – the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond “STOP”.
Additional Job Information
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Remote with 10-20% travel
- Type of environment: Home Office and Onsite
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday – Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: 10% – 20%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Must successfully pass drug screening
Must complete and pass two stage TB testing
Ability to pass Department of Veteran Affairs background investigation
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- انقر للمشاركة على فيسبوك (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر للمشاركة على X (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على تويتر (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر للمشاركة على Mastodon (فتح في نافذة جديدة)