An-Najah National University Hospital jobs in Nablus
An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is inviting qualified applicants for:
Infectious Diseases Specialist
- Infectious Disease Clinical Attending, inpatient and outpatient.
- Analyzing data through qualitative and quantitative methods to drive process improvement and for publication.
- Active role in clinical research to produce high quality papers.
- Serve as IP committee chair and collaborate with other teams and units.
- Identify and investigate clusters or outbreaks of infection.
- Lead the hospital’s antibiotic stewardship program.
- Identify and analyze surgical and device-associated infections.
- Develop evidence-based interventions to prevent healthcare-associated infections.
- Evaluate methods and technologies to reduce transmission of pathogens.
- Develop appropriate infection prevention policies and procedures.
- Oversee performance of Infection prevention staff.
- Develop educational programs related to infection prevention for hospital staff and trainees.
- Advise senior leadership on issues related to reduction of infection risks and regulatory requirements.
- Medical Degree from an accredited institution accepted by the Palestinian Medical Council.
- Board certification in Infectious Diseases from an approved institution.
- Current authorization of practice in Specialty from the Palestinian Ministry of Health.
- Membership in the Palestinian Medical Association.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language (Read, Write, speak).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records and ability to document accurately.
- Willingness to work flexible hours including evening, nights and weekends as well.
- Flexibility and teamwork spirit.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application
We thank all applicants for their interest to join An -Najah National University Hospital (NNUH), and everyone will be notified of the result of the employment application via email.
NNUH wishes everyone all the best in their professional endeavors.