مطلوب منسق ضمان الجودة في فيرينج للأدوية في عمان ,الاردن
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Temporary)
About the job
Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator (Temporary)
Job Role: Support overall operations in the QA function to ensure compliance with defined guidelines, SOPs, and QPIs.
- Ordering of samples to support regulatory applications and commercial product testing at local HA.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory-related shipping documents for markets within the region according to local requirements.
- Ensure third-party customers’’ adherence to Ferring’s recommendation in reporting data for temperature monitoring.
- Support on HA Inspections’ arrangements
- Initiate cases on Ferring QMS system (TrackWise) (i.e., Deviations, CAPAs, Change Requests, and Complaints)
- Ensure proper credentials update at third-party customers’ level.
- Handles GXP checks of the departmental operations (i.e., business critical folders, and GXP surveillance database) as per defined timelines.
Required qualification and skills:
- BSc. In Pharmacy or other related fields (Industrial or Pharmaceutical Engineering)
- 0-3 years’ experience in pharmaceuticals industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in English
Note: The position is a temporary contract-based position.
Location:Ferring Middle East, Turkey and Africa