وظائف في طلبات في المنامة ,البحرين
About the job
Whats on your plate?Operations
- Manage & plan the forecast for all stores to drive a seamless operational flow.
- Develop a strategic approach to operational plans for the team members in store, managing the execution of these plans to drive impact and results.
- Optimize current space within stores by supporting the team in planning the requisitions effectively.
- Ensure menu availability is 95% & above for all stores. Determine and implement options to correct sales underperformance or to maximize sales opportunities.
- Lead the key store operating metrics and drive them at an optimal level.
COGS & Inventory Management
- Responsible for managing COGS of individual stores. Address challenges, assist the team to fix them by deep diving and problem solving.
- Ordering, Receiving, and Transferring of stocks are accurately inbounded from suppliers & intra-stores.
- Ensure recipes and master supplier files are accurately set-up on POS leaving no room for discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance related activities are closely monitored and adhered to.
- Ensure food & beverage quality is monitored for all stores
- Feedback/ Customer complaints are tracked frequently. Apply a customer recovery plan wherever needed.
- Drive hygiene & food safety practices within stores to ensure local regulations are met.
Training & Development
- Supporting new launch initiatives by training team members on products.
- Manage overall development of the team by effective coaching.
What did we order?
- 5 years of operations management experience within the hospitality or food service industry.
- Multi-site management of a stores (Dark store or Cloud kitchen experience is a big plus)
- Experience in a complex fast-paced environment.