مطلوب مهندس الخدمة الميدانية في Elliott Group, Ebara Corp في البحرين
Field Service Engineer – Bahrain
About the job
Overview & Responsibilities
An excellent opportunity has become available to join Elliott Group as a Field Service Engineer in Bahrain. The successful candidate will join our field service operation that covers an installed base of over 5000 compressors and steam turbines throughout Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia. This includes both Elliott Group and non-Elliott Group equipment.
The successful candidate will lead installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting activities for our onshore and offshore customers around the clock. This is a lead engineer’s role that will supervise employees and customer personnel whilst directing installations, start-ups, and major overhauls.
As a Field Service Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Act as the Site Manager, lead and supervise customer personnel, freelancers and field service representatives in the installation, commissioning and maintenance of centrifugal compressors and steam Turbines, besides other rotating equipment.
- Direct service representatives to take corrective action for equipment performance problems and troubleshooting activities.
- Work in partnership with the customer and keep them thoroughly informed on the progress, performance, and any potential problems.
- Ensure customers are informed satisfied, and promote Elliott Group’s well-earned reputation of service excellence.
- Work with sales department to meet customer demands for spares parts, retrofits, service contracts and new equipment.
- Produce comprehensive service reports and present these back to regional management and the customer.
- Contribute new ideas to enhance company service and overall customer experience.
As a Field Service Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب رسامة لدى شركة صناعية كبرى متخصصة في مجال الصناعات الخشبيه والاثاث
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent mechanical apprenticeship and several years’ experience in the field of turbo machinery.
- Previous experience commissioning, overhauling, maintaining and repairing of centrifugal compressors and steam Turbines. Desirable: Dresser Rand, MAN, GE or Siemens steam turbines.
- A practical oriented engineer with both supervisory and hands on experience.
- Previous experience writing comprehensive and detailed service reports.
- A proven track record working onsite with customers and leading their personnel during installation, repair and maintenance.
- Willing and able to travel approximately 200 + days per year to customer sites throughout Europe, Middle East, Russia and Africa.
- Offshore work in the UK North Sea is part of the assignments.
- Excellent command of the English language additional for this role we are seeking someone who is fluent in Dutch or French.
- Must be Health, Safety & Environmentally focused, and promote safety in the workplace.
- Proficiency with MS Office in Word, Excel and MS Project.
Home based in Bahrain with frequent travel to customer sites and workshop facilities throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa, including offshore.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف عمل لدى شركة دو للاتصالات دبي
The world turns to Elliott.
Customers throughout the world choose Elliott for the design, manufacture and service of their critical rotating equipment. Elliott’s global service network routinely installs, overhauls, repairs, upgrades and rerates machines from any manufacturer. Customers everywhere turn to Elliott for precision engineering, extraordinary reliability and unparalleled service.
To learn more about our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please click here.