مطلوب منسق الإشراف في تآلف الخير في عمان ,الاردن
About the job
Ta’alof AlKhair are looking for a highly talented individual with exceptional communication and relationship building and maintaining skills to join their Fundraising department.
Job Title: VIP Relations & Stewardship Section Head
- Develop and execute a comprehensive VIP relations and stewardship strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with VIP clients.
- Identify and pursue new VIP client possibilities to extend the company’s network.
- Write and prepare proposals and presentations for both existing and potential VIP clients, highlighting the organization’s initiatives, impact, and opportunities for collaboration.
- Prepare detailed reports and updates for VIP clients, summarizing their involvement & impact.
- Plan, organize, and execute events and activities tailored to the preferences and expectations of VIP Clients.
- Lead a team responsible for VIP relations and stewardship efforts, providing guidance and mentorship to staff members.
- Collaborate with other departments to align VIP engagement efforts with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Effectively manage the VIP relations and stewardship budget, ensuring the efficient use of resources.
- Monitor and report on the impact of VIP engagement efforts, presenting findings to senior management.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and organizational policies in all VIP interactions.
Qualifications:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفة لدى شركة الباشا للتأمين في الخليل
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., business, marketing… etc).
- Experience in VIP relations, stewardship, or a comparable field, with at least [1 year] in a senior or managerial capacity and at least [3 years] in a related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with high-value clients.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering personalized service.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Budget management skills.
- Proficiency in data management and reporting.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, a cover letter highlighting their relevant experience , and any references to [email protected] , by November 9th, 2023, with the subject (VIP Relations & Stewardship Section Head) in the subject line.