مطلوب مشرف عمليات الإيرادات في أدوية الحكمة في عمان ,الاردن
Supervisor, Revenue Operations
About the job
Supervisor, Revenue Operations
The Supervisor, Revenue Operations is responsible for customer-centric, efficient and compliant commercial transactions for the Hikma Pharmaceuticals business. This role will plan, organize, direct and manage activities ensuring the proper and timely processing of various types of customer’s Chargeback and Rebates claims. This role also includes communicating and understanding contract agreements and company policies that pertain to claims. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to ensure the delivery of high quality service to direct customers, indirect customers and our sales force team that exceeds customer expectations and company standards. This role requires someone who can identify areas of opportunity and be able to initiate action plans to work toward continuous improvement.
- Responsible for supervising, processing, preparing, validating, and executing direct and indirect sales reports as requested by internal and external business partners.
- Responsible for Chargeback, Rebates and Admin Fees in accordance with terms and conditions of partner agreements. Calculate brand/generic claims accurately and timely, provide monthly accrual needs to Revenue Management teams.
- Responsible for pulling together the chargeback, rebate and admin payment support for the review and verification by the Revenue Operations leadership team for approval.
- Supports peers, superiors and leadership in chargeback and rebate reviews, analyses and reporting as needed.
- Prepares trend analyses on historical payments compared to current payment trends and reports out to peers, superiors and leaders on findings.
- Analyze customer deductions and actively manage accounts receivables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفين في محل منظفات في ماركا ,الاردن
Strategy and Planning:
- Planning, organizing, and managing the Revenue Operations function
- Handling escalated customer issues
- Metric reporting
- Minimizing claim time resolution
- Working with, training and coaching team members
- Monitoring and tracking individual and team performance against established productivity and quality metrics
- Monitoring and managing team work queues, prioritizing, and effectively delegating tasks to members to ensure high standards and obligations are met
- Organizing and participating in necessary meetings to discuss and resolve operational and technical issues
- Responsible for encouraging and motivating team members with positive attitude and support
- Serving as an additional point of contact for Customer Service and Customer Master Data Teams
Internal Controls and Audits:
- Working within departmental and organizational compliance standards
- Ensuring service compliance with client performance guarantees, and regulatory or accreditation standards
- Ensuring compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Exemplarily interpersonal and customer interaction skills
- Strong data skills, particularly MS Excel
- Situational analysis and independent thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Flexibility to work in a team setting or independently
- Strong ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Track record of improving processes and increasing efficiencies
- Advanced accounting knowledge and experience
- SAP or equivalent ERP experience preferred
- Intermediate or Advanced MS Office user
Education and/or Experience:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب اخصائي تجربة العملاء لشركة ستراتيجيك جيرز بالرياض
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Finance, Accounting or related fields or equivalent combination of education.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable or Customer Operations
- Fluent in English
- Pharmaceutical experience