مطلوب مدير مبيعات في جوتن في مقاطعة مومباسا، كينيا
Area Sales Manager- Mombasa
About the job
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
In this role, you will promote and sell a range of Decorative paint products to new and existing retail and project customers to achieve the budgeted sales and customer satisfaction targets and to ensure that Jotun is seen as a preferred supplier of high-quality products and services.
The role is based in Mombasa, Kenya, and reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager Kenya- Decorative.
- Create new customers by analyzing the market, planning visits to potential customers, and swift response to quotations and inquiries to secure growth and increase market share.
- Follow up and closely monitor Key Dealers/Projects by ensuring Jotun’s products are used to achieve the targeted sales budget.
- Maintain customer relationships through regular visits, responding to inquiries, and providing advice on product selection.
- Follow up and monitor customers on proper pricing and payment to reduce outstanding Days of sales and achieve the targeted gross margin.
- Visit existing and new customers, contractors, and consultants with the dealers/project sites team to follow up on projects, assist in supply or apply issues, and resolve concerns affecting the bottom line.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments like Customer Service, Marketing, and Production to ensure high-quality service is provided.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR AND WHAT WE OFFERإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفين لدى VIP Talents في بيروت ,لبنان
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role in Mombasa
- Acts on their initiative, makes things happen, and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Communicates clearly, precisely, and structured; speaks with authority and conviction and can present effectively.
- Able to build a network of contacts and relationships to achieve objectives.
- Adheres to Company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high-quality results.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Continuous learning opportunities and training activities through on-the-job training and our in-house learning Jotun Academy.
- Career development opportunities across multiple disciplines and geographies
- Leaders who focus on engaging and enabling their team, proven by consistently high employee feedback scores
- A supportive and inclusive company culture where you can be your authentic self
- A focus on having fun together through team buildings and social activities
POSITION INFORMATIONإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسب لدى كبرى شركات تجارة اللحوم والمواشي
Jotun Kenya Limited
CLOSING DATE (dd.mm.yyyy):
WHO WE ARE
Jotun’s story in the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa) began in 1962, and has grown to include 18 legal entities committed to achieving success and growth of the Jotun Group. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development underpinned by our values of Loyalty, Care, Respect and Boldness. Jotun Kenya Limited., established in 2014, is one of the key markets within the MEIA region. With a sales office, warehouse and a rapidly growing team, we aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in Kenya through ambitious market growth plans focusing on innovation, efficiency, and profitability.
Jotun’s company culture welcomes and values differences in people. Our more than 10,200 employees on all continents represent 90 nationalities, four generations and diversity of professions, gender, abilities, ethnicities, beliefs, cultures etc. We are committed to representing the societies we operate in, promoting equality, equity, and zero tolerance for discrimination.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب سائق نقل عمومي ثقيل لدى جمعية البر الأهلية في القنفذة
If you are applying for a position and require any additional support in the interview process, please let us know how we can accommodate this.
If this role is what you could be doing next, apply now!