مطلوب مدير المشروع الصناعي في BIC في بنزرت، تونس
Industrial Project Manager
About the job
For over 75 years, BIC has been creating ingeniously simple and joyful products that are a part of every heart and home.
As a member of our team, you’ll be a part of reigniting a beloved brand as we continue to reimagine everyday essentials in new, sustainable and responsible ways.
Our “roll up your sleeves and get the job done” approach to work creates an environment where self-starters, problem solvers and innovative thinkers thrive. BIC team members are empowered to take ownership of their careers and bring their unique perspectives to the table to make a meaningful impact on our mission.
It’s a colorful world – make your mark by joining the BIC team today.
Main Responsibilities :
- Management of the implementation and industrialization of new products, equipment or packaging Coordination of industrialization processes with technical teams Managing and monitoring the implementation of CAPEX projects (choice of suppliers, technical validation of work or deliverables, etc.).
- Define in advance of projects investments and their budgets (operating cost, cost price, etc.).
- Organizing product and process improvement (performance analysis, malfunctions, etc.) Participate in the optimization of production tools and the design of new manufacturing processes.
- Participate in the improvement of technicians’ working conditions (workstation layout, automation of arduous tasks, etc.).
- Standardize and formalize working methods.
- Search for technical and economic solutions to optimize production costs.
- Industrial /Mechanical Engineering
- 6 years experience in similar position Experience in Industrial project management Experience in team management Knowledge and experience in the implementation of problem analysis tools and Manufacturing tools.
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to explore new possibilities, challenge the status quo, share own and others new ideas Continuous improvement mindset Analytical & structured : problem-solving abilities Autonomy and initiative
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- انقر للمشاركة على فيسبوك (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر للمشاركة على X (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على تويتر (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر للمشاركة على Mastodon (فتح في نافذة جديدة)