مطلوب محاسب حديث التخرج لشركة الفنار في عمان ,الاردن
Fresh Graduate – General Accountant – Jordan Office
About the job
Job PurposeExist to provide financial support for the manufacturing plant ensures accurate assignment of costs to products in a standard cost environment, monitors and reports cost variances, values inventory and provides key support for the operations team, Monitoring the expenses & allocate it to the final product
Key Accountability Areas
- Comparing the standard cost & the estimated cost of the products.
- Analyzing the differences between the standard cost & the estimated cost to determine the reasons with the project managers.
- Analyzing & checking the estimated cost of the Semi-finished goods.
- Comparing between the plan cost & the actual cost for the products & semi- finished goods.
- Monitoring the consumption transactions per the production order.
- Monitoring the conformations of the products.
- Determine the cost center for expense Documents which sent by payable dep.
- Communicate with the project manager to give them the required feedback & asks them for the estimation sheet & the explanation if it’s required
- Maintain the B.O.M & the routing with the project managers.
- Follow with the design dep. & the production dep. to close the COGI.
- Monitoring the production cycle of the products & make sure it’s continually recorded in the system.
- Highlight the errors of the program or caused by users, sending the problem to the concern persons
Role AccountabilityHR Proficiency:إقرأ أيضا:وظائف تسويق لدى مركز طبي في اربد
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- To have a vision and a plan for the career path and how to achieve it.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
Academic Qualification Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance Work Experience Fresher – 0-2 years Technical / Functional Competencies Analytical thinking Communication Creativity Initiative MS Office Report writing Teamwork Time Management Well Organized Work under pressurإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصمم لدى شركة سنا لتسويق الرقمي في طولكرم
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.
The hub of alfanar’s manufacturing operations is Medinet alfanar Alsinaiya, a 700,000 square-meter complex located in Riyadh. The complex houses an array of ultra-modern manufacturing facilities and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed with highly skilled professionals.
alfanar derives its success from its commitment to providing the highest quality standards to its customers, and the continuous development of its human capital, who alfanar considers its most valuable asset. With this in mind, alfanar promotes a proactive work environment where its employees are always valued, nurtured, and empowered to fuel their pride in being part of alfanar.
For more information about alfanar, please visit alfanar.com