مطلوب مدير وسائل الإعلام المدفوعة في الخطوط الجوية القطرية في الدوحة ,قطر
Manager Paid Media
About the job
About the role
The Manager Paid Media is pivotal in managing the paid media channel objectives of E-Commerce by targeting relevant audience across paid media digital touchpoints. In this role, you will be accountable to develop and drive paid media strategy and media plan across all search engines, display network, affiliates, social media, metasearch engines and any other paid media channels, to effectively deliver relevant traffic to the web platforms and achieve revenue KPI maintaining the cost of sale target. Envision, develop and drive the Customer Centricity strategy from paid media channels. Is a key service provider to internal stakeholders and trusted liaison to external vendors, managing the overall paid media agenda to lead the entire organization’s transformation to customer-centricity.
Other key responsibilities are:
- Design, drive, and deliver the overall cross-channel paid media strategy to drive incremental revenue and customers to the airline globally.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPls).
- Adopt a data first strategy to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Build the proper digital paid channel mix that allows the company to reach its objectives of sales and acquisition and at same time keep the agreed cost of sale under control.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize the overall digital experience form paid media channels.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Plan, create, execute and review all paid media communications to ensure correctness, brand & legal compliance and sales excellence.
- Plan and build data integrations between paid media systems, airline systems and data management platforms to enable deployment of cost efficient and targeted communications.
- Optimize content, frequency, timing and cadence of communications across all paid channels.
- Daily analysis, reporting and optimization of paid media activities and implement optimizations. Build strategies and mechanisms to reduce cost of marketing and maximize reach.
Be part of an extraordinary storyإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفين من كافة التخصصات للعمل لدى مطاعم عالية المركزي
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Marketing and Acquisition Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 8+ years of job-related experience
- Extensive experience in Digital Marketing is essential
- Specific in-depth knowledge in all paid digital marketing techniques
- Familiar with advertisement platform technologies used in paid advertisement
- Experience in developing new paid channels and opportunities
- Expertise in re-marketing techniques, Search and display techniques
- Specific experience in SEM, development and technical knowledge required in paid media advertisement, Affiliates networks, Display, remarketing Social Media.
About Qatar Airways Groupإقرأ أيضا:وظائف المركز الوطني للرقابة على الالتزام البيئي بالرياض
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.